Senior .NET Developer
Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
We are currently starting several new development teams for our international clients to handle projects based on Microsoft Technologies, such as ASP.NET. As an ASP.NET developer, you will:
- Take part in various projects for our international clients, mostly websites or e-commerce development based on Microsoft's .NET platform
- Join all required software development phases from planning, estimation, designing and developing the implementation
- Participate in Agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Good command of the English language, both in writing, speaking, and comprehension
- Have relevant formal education, at minimum, a bachelor's degree with a major in software development or its equivalent
- Experience in software architecture and patterns
- Experience in multi browser development support and building user interfaces that validates according to W3C, following the latest accessibility standards
Additional experience and knowledge within these areas below is preferable but not required:
- Development of mobile applications for iOS; iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.
- HTML5, CSS3, Windows Azure, Unit testing
- Sharepoint, DotNetNuke, Umbraco
- Experience in working with CMS and/or e-commerce platforms: Umbraco, EPiServer CMS and e-commerce, Dotnetnuke, Sitefinity, NopCommerce, Kentico, Liferay, Alfresco or similar.
Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with allowances (including allowance for employees with children under 03 years old), 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code.
Annual company summer vacation abroad and team-building package.
Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
Everyday training opportunities: Pronunciation English classes, Business English Certificate, Project Management courses, soft skills training, Technical Exchange Forum, etc.
English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from eight different countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running Windows 8.1, Office 2013, and Visual Studio 2013.
Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
Company’s Management always communicate to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees.
Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities clubs such like badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.
To apply, please submit the following information:
Job Application Letter with “Senior .Net Developer position” in the subject line.
Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations.